Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Welcome to 2011
I have been very slack of late with my blog.
I don't know what I do but I have not visited this for while.
I have been on Facebook which is great and have found many of my bloggy friends on FB.
I also found some account/s that I thought I had deleted so below here they are..
I hope you all had great Xmas whatever you may have done with your families.
I spent Xmas Day in Cobden waiting for Abbey to come home from work... she i in between jobs nd working t the loacal Hotel as Br Person/Cook Assistant...
Nathan is in his final year at Uni studying to be a teacher.
Ben goes in Yr 11 and is still at this stage unsure what he wonts to do...
I am awiting our yearly holiday to Bright leave to go there on Friday.
I hope this in someways has given you an insight into wht I have been upto albeit not much...lol
Cheers
See You All Soon
Andrea

Flickr kimonosandjapan@yahoo.com
Facebook Andrea (Skippy) Clarke
Hotmail clarkeabark@bigpond.com (Andrea)
Twitter kimonosandjapan

3 comments:

Chocolate Cat said...

Happy new year to you and your family! My youngest goes into year 11 this year too, I keep reminding her time is running out to do her 'holiday' homework and read her English books!!! Enjoy your time in Bright, a long time since I've been there but a beautiful part of the world.

Kimonos and Sushi(OLD BLOG) said...

Sorry I did reply earlier I have just worked out I need to go and check meassages my bad.
Sorry Chocolate Cat
Enjoy Christmas

Kimonos and Sushi(OLD BLOG) said...

Sorry I did reply earlier I have just worked out I need to go and check meassages my bad.
Sorry Chocolate Cat
Enjoy Christmas