Monday, February 13, 2017

Monday

Well I am still off work, I had an operation on my knee nearly 2 weeks ago. I have had a few outings G.O.R.G.E Chocolates which is near Simpson Apostle Way Cheese just around the corner from G.O.R.G.E Chocolates I did buy some chocolate bullets and from the cheese shop some yummy cheese and some Apostle Way Milk which I flavoured. I am goiong back to surgeon on Wedneday and will be back at school on Thursday. I still work as an Integration Aid at the local PS I have been an aide for over 27years. DH and myself celebrated our Wedding Anniversay on the 4th Feb 28 years. Well I hope you all have a great week. Andrea
Photo whilst we travelled to New Zealand in the school holidays AUCKLAND SKY DECK

2 comments:

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hi Andrea good to see you back here! You've done some great things over th time! Happy Belated Birthday!

Kimonos and Sushi(OLD BLOG) said...

Thanks Dzintra I've come back to blogging so make sure I post at lease once a wek from now on!